segunda-feira, 7 de fevereiro de 2011

A Day Off [HD] … to show what's possible with a lot of care and bit of time. shot with available light… few hours @[vimeo|GeorgeHorne]


-------------------------------------------------------------------------
 @[vimeo|GeorgeHorne] ||
∞ I made this to show what's possible with a lot of care and bit of time.
∞ All shot with available light, over the course of a few hours.
[…]
∞ I've finally managed to get myself some new Nikkor lenses, and already they seem so much better then my old Minolta ones. So, I took a day off and filmed a bunch of stuff around my garden and in the forest next to my house.
∞ Also in July 2010 I started teaching myself piano, so instead of editing to a soundtrack, I decided to play my own. It's a tad off in places, I just get a bit nervous whilst being filmed and I found it hard to keep rhythm.
∞ The song is: 'Yann Tiersen - Comptine D'un Autre Ete'
∞ Shot on a Sony PMW EX1 with Nikkon 50mm F1.8 & 105mm F2.5 lenses.||
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
@[GeorgeHorne] ♽ @simarchetto #MusicTalk
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Facebook