sexta-feira, 4 de junho de 2010

[vid] The Vimeo Festival + Awards #enjoyIT #newMedia #newWorld #vimeoQuality @[vimeo|ChrisCrutchfield]



------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@[vimeo|ChrisCrutchfield] ||
When Vimeo comes alive... everything comes alive.
This is a project I created for Vimeo's Festival + Awards show 2010.
I shot it on the Canon T2i (550D) using the kit lens and a few extra pieces of film gear. The audio was captured using the Zoom H4N. All of the post production was done by me, using a mixture of After Effects, Final Cut Studio, Cinema 4D, the Magic Bullet and Trapcode Suites, and Photoshop. It took me 2 days.
I filmed it on some random street in LA (yes, while driving - I know, bad idea right) and got a good friend of mine to play the lady passenger. The music is by an artist name Joe Crutch (otherwise known as my brother).
Enjoy. ||
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@[vimeo|ChrisCrutchfield] @[VimeoAwards]
@[Wikipedia|Vimeo]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Digg!